Córdoba, climb, campus, cool!

We visited the historical mosque in Cordoba! It was cool to see the mix of Cristian and Muslim architecture. I had always seen pictures of the famous repeating red striped arches, so it was actually very strange to be there in person.

Córdoba also had a sweet bridge, and some pretty flower pots that we were all psyched about.

This week I also went climbing at a local crag called Benaoján with a guy I met from Arahal, a neighboring town to Seville.  I'm starting to meet many more people from the local climbing community, and I am doing my best to explore more of the climbing in Andalucía.

Pulling through the crux on a classic 6c+ in Benaoján




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling to Seville

UK trad climbing cuteness!

Climbing in Tenerife, Canary Islands